Gas Jet Compressor
Using a gaseous motive medium, gas jet compressors compress gases or vapours with a large pressure differences.Instead of liquid or steam, gas or compressed air used as motive medium. This is particulary are suitable where no steam is available or where compressed air or gas as motive medium offer advantages over steam.
- Mixing of evaporated liquid gases (propane, butane) with air.
- Conveying and mixing of natural gases.
- At gas storage tanks and under- ground high-pressure sensors.
- At loading points for liquid mineral oil products to prevent emissions.
- As a controllable unit fitted with a nozzle needle.